Friday, August 24, 2012

Update on Question #1

     This is just a little update on question #1.
     First - A clarification is called for here on the comments made by Black_Cat, aka Shara.  I believe that I caught her at an 'odd' time, looking back during a night out in Scottsdale.  Shara took the questions as 'sort of a joke' and responded accordingly.  For those of you who know Shara, you also know that she has a 'different' sort of humor.   Once the post was made, she emailed to let me know that she would like a correction made.  So here it is - in the direct words of Black_Cat -
     Just to clarify, my answer was meant as a joke to a silly question. Yes, geocaching is mainly a "man's" sport and the majority of men I have cached with are much better at it than most women.

Now that we have cleared that up, I have a couple more women cachers who have responded.  

Cerena has an outlook from a different country.  After reading this, I am excited to find more women from around the world who will answer the same questions and their experiences.
 Cerena Andrew Marion
No not at all. I am female, host a large number of events, own and operate a geocaching goodies store, founder of the pathtag portal, own 3 handheld GPS's, a car navigator, use a laptop with gsak on it, and have hidden approx 280 caches. My hubby may have introduced me to geocaching, but I am the one that is totally hooked. Oh, and have no problem peeing in the bush. I always cache on my own, or with my 4 yr old son when hubby is at work. In Australia, the numbers of female to make cachers is pretty even I think, maybe a tad more towards females. :-)

Cindy responded and I believe she will be involved here; I am hoping she and her friends will find this site fun. 
Cindy Parlett Shafer
     I will answer your questions because this is interesting.  I can also give you a few other women in my area that may also participate.

So - there you have it.  I will be searching out new stories to share and probably more questions.  The questions seem to be the best way to get to know each other and what interest the readers. 

Thanks to all for your participation.  
Beauty and health tips from Cherelynn, professional make up artist
 http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment