Wednesday, August 29, 2012

French Braid Tips

     I consider myself somewhat artistic but I have never gotten the knack for the french braid.  And what a shame that is since it is the answer to keeping the hair under control on camping trips for kids and adults alike.

     When I saw these pic of the braids I remembered all the lost opportunities with my daughters and grand daughters.  So, maybe it is not too late to learn.  Some may be more of a challenge then I am ready for but I just may get there.
 
   
     I do want to be able to do this on myself, so that is going to take a lot of practice, maybe.  I am sure that many, if not most, of you have done this.  But for those who are like myself, here's a little help.

 
It all looks so simple.  Right?  We shall see.
If any of you have a better idea or thoughts about alternatives, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment